Bed and Breakfast
1838 & 1898
Brick House Inn B&B
The #1 Favorite Gettysburg Bed and Breakfast – for Sale!
The Brickhouse Inn is a 15 guest room bed and breakfast for sale located in the historic center of “America’s Favorite Small Town”. The Gettysburg National Military Park Visitor Center is just 1.2 miles away and guests can walk to explore the battlefield directly from the Inn. Galleries, shops, museums and popular restaurants are only a short stroll away. The Brickhouse Inn is the #1 TripAdvisor™ rated B&B in Gettysburg – a truly outstanding bed and breakfast for sale! Business highlights include:
- Over 1,900 five-star reviews on TripAdvisor™,
- Stable history of profitability
- Occupancy over 60% (annual average) for the last 10 years
- Offered at 11% CAP rate
The Inn is comprised of the 1898 Victorian House and the 1838 Welty House. The historic buildings sit side by side on Baltimore Street, and share a lovely landscaped garden and spacious brick-paved patios. These outdoor spaces are a great enhancement for guests. At the back of the garden is a two-story Carriage House. The Inn’s parking lot has 14 off-street parking spaces.
There are 15 guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, TV with satellite service, WiFi and individually controlled heat and cooling:
- 1898 Victorian House, with four bedrooms on 2nd floor and four on 3rd floor
- 1838 Welty House, with three bedrooms on 1st floor and three on 2nd floor
- Carriage House, with living room and kitchenette on 1st floor, bedroom and bath on 2nd floor.
The Victorian House features two common rooms, two dining rooms, two adjoining kitchens (functioning as one) and a guest powder room. Front and back porches on both houses provide covered guest seating. Guests are served breakfast and other refreshments at the Victorian House or on the patios.
Gettysburg National Military Park is the most visited battlefield in the United States and a top tourist destination. Activities beyond the battlefield, in the historic downtown and surrounding Adams County, include wine & food tours, museum and house tours, themed festivals, spa services and abundant shopping. Gettysburg tourism highlights:
- Within a day’s drive of 40% of the United States population
- 2.5 million annual visitors to the National Military Park and Visitor Center
- Many events and conventions year round
- Within 40 minutes’ drive of Antietam Battlefield
- Within 90 minutes from Washington DC, Baltimore, Hershey and Amish country
Zoning allows the owners of this Gettysburg bed and breakfast to live off-premise. The Inn’s strong room revenue and the availability of rental homes makes this an attractive, practical option. For owners who wish to live on premise, the 2-story Carriage House would be an ideal private owner’s cottage.
The Brickhouse Inn’s high level of guest satisfaction and excellent location produce great financial performance year after year.
Contact Marilyn to learn more and schedule a visit!